Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wee bit Frustration

A little frustration came over be, but then this where I need to be flexible. I had my schedule planned for the week. Today we were going to do a worksheet, tomorrow a study guide, Thursday was going to be a review day, and Friday going to take a test. Well, I was told yesterday after school that the school counselors were going to come in a talk to the students about their 4-year plans. I was not too happy about it. That meant I had to push everything back, and I would have to give the test on a Monday, because next Tuesday they were coming again, and Wednesday they would be presenting their projects. And I am not going to have them take a test a week later than the review. However, it was nice today though because I did not have to teach. I just sat there and worked on grading papers. It was kind of nice.

No comments: